viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

Another update on the car!

By December 2007 i bought a new manifold and down pipe for the car, the brand is Autobahn88, which is a cheap Chinese company that makes intercooler kits and manifolds. Also i bought a Greddy M-Spec intercooler and new piping. Unluckily for me, I'm selling the intercooler as is too big for my application. Almost forgot, i bought a new clutch too(just a stock one that is slipping like a mofo right now...) and a HKS SSQ Blow off. And i painted it!!!!. OK, here are the pics.


Manifold and Down pipe.





Car with the new intercooler.


Gettin it ready for painting


Painted!




With the new bumper that i made!!!(right now i'm using the old intercooler because fitting problems and that the new one is just to big for me =(.


old vs new

My new rims too!!!!!

That's all!

No hay comentarios: